IRT Visitation Form
Download and fill out the Visitation Form before visiting our facility.
Fax the form to 970-522-7430 for pre-approval before your visit.
Visits are from 2pm to 4pm on Sundays only. Visitors must attend a Family Education class from 1pm to 2pm on the Sunday of visit.
ATC Visitation Form (PDF)
Rules of Visiting
- No persons under the age of 18 are allowed to visit
- No Shirts that are low cut or show at the stomach
- No low cut shirts or shorts
- No underwear sticking out
- No shirts with profanity, drugs, or alcohol on them
- Must have shoes and be fully clothed
- You may only visit in the IRT Program assigned visitation area
- Visitors are allowed to use the lobby bathroom only
- All visitors must be pre-approved by IRT case management
- All staff have the right to refuse or terminate a visit for any reason
- All contraband brought into the facility will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law