IRT Acceptance Criteria
- 18 years of age or older, male.
- SOAR-R level 4C/4D
- Sex offenders and/or violent offenders, may require additional information for further screening before acceptance. PSIR and/or criminal history must be sent to agency. If no PSIR is available a copy of the police report is required.
- Offender who does not have extensive physical or mental health conditions that may interfere with the program.
- No pending felony cases.
- If client is currently on medication it is required that a 90-day supply of all medication be sent with client.
- Serious psychiatric disorder which would endanger the client, staff, community or other clients in the program.
- Current serious suicidal and/or homicidal threats directed towards self or others.
- If family member or significant other is already in treatment program or if client is related to current staff member, or any obvious conflicts of professional treatment exist.
- Total refusal from the client to participate actively in the program or a refusal to agree with the programs’ rules and policies.
- Major or repeated rule violations.
- Failure to participate in all program aspects.