PLEASE SEE BELOW BULLETS FOR UP TO DATE NEWS REGARDING COVID-19 IN ATC FACILITIES
- At this time no visiting or outside community volunteer events are allowed
- Clients are being restricted from many of the normal passes per direction from the CDPHE and by order of our Governor.
- At this time we are not providing services for any Probation or DHS clients who appear to be sick or have been sick for the last 7 day. Please contact your Probation or DHS Case Manager to let them know this applies to you. Please follow site specific directions onsite as we have set up safe areas for services to be provided.
- We currently have zero clients or staff members who have positive tests for COVID-19. If this changes we will update here and describe new program conditions that may apply.
- We are requiring all clients and staff to routinely clean hands and all areas of the facility.
- We are in constant contact with CDPHE recommendations regarding this.
- We are working on ways to get clients to be able to access visitors through phone, video, or other means. Just because we can not do in person visits, does not mean we do not want you all to stay connected.
We know this is an incredibly difficult time for all clients and families of clients in our field. Please reach out to ATC staff at your local facility to discuss ways we can all support each other. We are all in this together and as always, client success is our fundamental priority. See the FAQ tab to see how to send packages to the facilities, we encourage you showing your love that way!