Welcome to the new Intensive Residential Treatment Program at Advantage Treatment Center. We are excited to begin this new phase of treatment for Northeast Colorado. It is our mission to provide effective treatment to offenders with addictions, to challenge offenders to change thinking and behaviors by learning cognitive behavioral skills and coping skills for triggers and high risk exposures. Our goal at ATC is to lessen recidivism and assist offenders in returning back into the community as health and productive individuals.
- Individualized treatment plans, individual counseling, psycho-educational groups, daily structure, support services, socialization, recreation and pro-social leisure time activities and independent living skills training.
- Treatment modes adhere to standards that have been designed using Evidence Based Practices.
- A structured, supportive and comfortable environment focusing on integrative services including mind, body and soul.
- Staff will assist with re-entry and re-socializing efforts as well as supervised recreational activities within the community.
- Family participation in recovery is strongly encouraged through family education and visitation.